Monday, August 15, 2011

memory verse monday

alright,  getting back on track here....


"Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interest of others." ::Philippians 2:4::


I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am.  I am refreshed with the verses daily and how much the Lord knows what to supply us through others. I thank Him so much for His closes to my heart and knowing my needs.


We had a wonderful time visiting Matt's parents this weekend!! It was sooo relaxing, and I loved it! :) Sunday's sermon was so good and again, refreshing.  If you would like to listen to it {which I recommend}, here is the link to Kerry's sermon. If you feel like you are in the belly of the whale or have recently been in the belly of the whale or want to prepare for when you will be in the belly of the whale, LISTEN! 

Have a great and blessed week all!

love, prayers, and blessings,
leah marie

No comments:

Post a Comment