First preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray 9x13 casserole dish.
You will need the following ingredients:
2-3 cans of green beans (I use French style and I normally use 2 cans, but I am going to up it to 3)
1 pkg of dry Italian dressing (can use ranch if desired or have it on hand)
2-4 chicken breasts
After draining green beans place in bottom or along one side of casserole dish. I put mine all over the bottom of the dish. Layer chicken breasts on top of green beans. Place potatoes down side(s) of pan, depending on the placement of the green beans. Sprinkle entire dish with dry dressing package, after melting butter pour over dish. Cover with foil and cook in over for 2 hours at 300 degrees.
And there you have Stinky Chicken!! One of the best dishes EVER!!
Also, last weekend my mom hosted a Scentsy party! We had a great time!!! I took some pictures to celebrate my first party!
As you can see it was quite an eventful weekend! This weekend is looking to be about the same with spring cleaning, game night/dinner with friends, and church! Next recipe to be entered: Chicken and Dumplings! YUM! :)
Oh, I started my new job on Monday and even though this is only the first week and I am just really observing, I am LOVING it!!! I can't wait to get started doing things. I know this is the field I am supposed to be in. I just love everything about it! Have a great weekend everyone!
love*blessings*prayers,
leah marie
No comments:
Post a Comment