On Saturday, I had another Scentsy party!! It was so much fun and I got some great pics...coming soon! I am very excited because I reached the next level, Certified Consultant!! Things are going go with Scentsy, and I am really wanting to go far in this business! So, if you need anything please let me know!! Especially since Mother's day is just around the corner....Scentsy makes great gifts!!
Saturday evening we met up with our sweet friends the Johnsons!!! We went to Corona's and had a blast!! We absolutely love hanging out with Brian and Vicky! We have so much fun together.....lots of laughs for sure!
Sunday was just a relaxing day....we had to go grocery shopping which was a MAD HOUSE!!! Both Sam's and HEB were just crazy with everyone. I was dredging the journey to the store but we had to go because we were running low on everything.
Well, that was our weekend in a nutshell! Hope everyone else had a great one!!
many blessings,
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment